Five Guiding Principles
1. We do not have to do everything,
but everything we do will be done with excellence.
2. We win and lose together.
3. We serve our clients.
4. Safety for all is our first concern.
5. We will accomplish our mission with pride.
Honor Platoon Logistics, LLC is a veteran-owned company looking for enthusiastic, team players to deliver packages in Bridgeport, Trumbull, and surrounding area. Delivery Associates strive to get every order to the customer’s door on-time.
Come see why we are different.
Company vehicle, uniforms, equipment, and paid training provided! No CDL Required. Shifts range between 8-10 hours per day, and shifts are available 7 days per week. Multiple full-time positions are available. Part-time positions (i.e. fewer days a week) may also be available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Safely drive and operate your delivery vehicle at all times.
• Use hand held device for routing information, customer delivery information.
• Navigate a variety of routes throughout delivery area.
• Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions.
• Load and unload packages to be delivered.
• Be customer obsessed! We strive to deliver packages and smiles to our customers.
• Perform the following tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation:
– Lift packages up to 50 lbs.
– Able to get in and out of van and walk up and down stairs through your shift.
Compensation & Benefits
• $16 per hour; $17 per hour after eight weeks
• Paid Training
• Paid Overtime
• Health Insurance and Benefits
• Paid Time Off
Basic Requirements that are non-negotiable:
• Eligible to work in the U.S
• At least 21 years of age
• Submit to a drug screening and background check
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation. Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time